Accessible & secure corporate information.
services CONTACT US
The volume of information – both digital and analogue – within organisations continues to grow, often exponentially. To stay competitive, organisations need to harness this most valuable asset and improve information accessibility and security for customers and employees.
Ricoh's Managed Document Services ensures your employees get secure access to the right information at the right time and in the right format. We do this by assessing how information is captured, how it travels through your business and how it is managed. By following a five-step process from initial understanding to comprehensive partnership, the result is your business and employees enjoy a smarter, more efficient information workflow and reduced costs.
- Employees can access the right information at the right time and in the right format, wherever they are
- A clearly defined methodology for your document management that delivers sustainable business improvement
- Increase your document security
- Reduce your costs
automation CONTACT US
Slow and ineffective business processes can be costly, resulting in unhappy customers, unproductive employees, information security breaches and high operating costs.
Ricoh's Workflow Services cover the entire information lifecycle from capture, to workflow and process automation, through to distribution and storage. We design and deliver customised managed workflow solutions for every department, from accounts payable and receivable, to HR on-boarding, contract management, customer service and Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Our powerful automation platform integrates with businesses' existing systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Customers can choose to start with a single process and automate additional processes over time.
- Exceed customer expectations
- Gain competitive advantage
- Improve employee productivity
- Reduce your costs
Reducing carbon emissions is a growing requirement for the corporate social responsibility of many organisations. Such a challenge requires a holistic approach, including actively changing behaviour. This is especially true in an office environment, where reducing carbon emissions means more than just switching off the lights when you leave the office.
Ricoh's unique Sustainability Optimisation service has been developed to help businesses make their document production more sustainable while lowering cost and improving performance. In five simple steps, it lays out a complete path leading to a zero carbon footprint for document output. The service addresses the total environmental impact by streamlining the printer fleet and consolidating device functionalities. It helps reduce power consumption, paper and paper waste, and includes change management initiatives such as optimising processes and user behaviour, and improving overall user experience.
- Enjoy savings that have a positive impact on your bottom line from day one
- Enhance staff awareness of the responsible use of company resources
- Get full transparency of paper and electricity consumption, as well as carbon emissions of the office equipment fleet and related costs
- Enjoy an optimised fleet with the latest technology
- Enhance your productivity and reduce your downtime
- Improve your supplier management: transition from multiple vendors to a one-stop shop for document output
- Generate positive public relations for your CSR contributions that will be recognised by your customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Give bespoke and ongoing customer advice based on evidence and insights generated from our audits
In today's fast-moving world, employees and customers need to access information 24/7 and often need to share information quickly at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Quickly and securely print by sending print jobs to the nearest network printer:
- Via the internet (uploading of documents)
- Via their laptops, tablets or smartphones
- Quick printing for mobile users
- No installation of printer drivers needed
- Guaranteed security
Organisations need to protect their sensitive information and data, and avoid confidential documents being left unattended.
Ricoh's solution allows you to assess security risks and protect your information at all times - ensuring your confidential data remains protected from end-to-end in your document processing. Easy to use security tools offer simple steps to identify a document owner before printing which can be controlled with a code or swipe card. It also allows you to delete uncollected printed documents from the server after an automatic allocated time or as the user requires.
- Control printer access.
- Strictly control access to confidential information.
- Log jobs and track confidential documents.
- Improve cost control through strict user management.
- Reduce environmental impact because unwanted documents aren't printed.