Fast, reliable service.
Valuable employee time can be wasted on managing and maintaining multi-function devices (MFDs) and printers. Consider the hourly cost of fixing paper jams, replacing paper and toner, arranging machine servicing and keeping an eye on consumables and paper stock levels.
With Ricoh's On-Site Valet Service, we manage all your printing devices, Ricoh and non-Ricoh, allowing your organisation and all employees to more effectively utilise their time. A Ricoh Valet is on-site to ensure multi-function devices (MFDs) and printers are consistently performing by monitoring alerts, and managing servicing and any other requirements.
With Ricoh Valet On-Site Service, organisations enjoy:
- An immediate reduction in service calls
- Improved device up-time
- More time to meet deadlines and concentrate on core business activities
- Paper, toner and consumables loaded correctly first time, every time
- Simple on-site training when required.
Scanning & document digitisation
Capturing and converting paper documents into digital formats (such as PDF) is essential to maximise productivity. Smart companies know this, and seamlessly integrate these digital documents into their workflows.
With our scanning solutions, companies can capture paper-based documents directly into their digital workflow. Using a multi-function device (MFD) and our scanning software solution, you can instantly capture, process and digitise paper information, helping to reduce paper.
- Faster document processing
- Streamlined archiving
- Integration of filing and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems
- Guaranteed security
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities